Co-Learning are facilitated dialogues among professional colleagues.
Sessions enhance our capacity to manage change as an organization:
- Joint Accountability for outcome: Learner-centric interactions that value direction and resourcefulness of each participant. These are not expert-led training sessions.
- Emergent solutions based on authenticity for oneself and relevance for the other, which includes your colleagues initially, but would in later stages, include your customers and stakeholders.
Interested in "Co-Learning Sessions" for an organization where colleagues become jointly accountable to manage change.
Interested in "Co-Learning Sessions" where Board Members of different organizations become a sounding board for one another.
We create co-learning spaces where the team generates self-direction and resourcefulness. These topics could be discussed to facilitate the process:
We aspire to create a mindful working culture:
- Safe culture that is humanistic where individuals feel respected and feel well to express their grievances.
- Engaged culture where individuals are self-directed, self-controlled and collaborative.
- Effective culture where authority is supplemented with knowledge and competence.
- Efficient culture where problem-solving and decision-making responsibilities near information sources.