Our team of volunteers are currently working to locate the students and their families, and understand their needs. We will provide relief to the students and the families as needed. Below is the documentation of our contact with the families of students from our Network Schools.
Sushil Kumar Poudel, a Nepali animal-doctor in Malaysia donates because " I have been following KG for a year now, and have met the staff in person. I trust that KG uses my contribution to maximum impact."
Anjana Pujari, a student of grade 3 in a government school in Kathmandu, is an orphan. Her guardians are unwilling to support her education. Anjana aspires to be a doctor and fulfill her father's dream. Her wish to continue education was fulfilled by a KG member in September 2012.
Mrs. Pushpa Shrestha, Anjana's teacher, started supporting Anjana's education a year ago when she found out that Anjana has the passion for her education but her family is not willing to pay for her education. Her aim to help Anjana finish her SLC level and create a dignified life.
KG member, Mr. Sudarshan Pandey has pledged support to fulfill her wishes this year by providing 90% of Anajan's educational expenses, while Pushpa Shrestha will continue to provide for the remaining 10%.
Ingo Wagleri, from Germany, works for Kathamndu municipality, and helps design initiatives and campaigns for KG.
Kavita S. is an actor/architect based in Mumbai, who provides editorial and visual-design advice.
Issa and Lubna are lawyers based in California advise on articulation of KG values.
Praven Raj Joshi, an educator and IT entrepreneur in Nepal, helps design IT applications and solutions for KG.
Guru Srinivasan is an IT engineer in the US advises on keeping process simple.
Sudarshan and Mahima from Virginia help promote KG among Nepali professionals in the US.
Danny Levinson, an technology entrepreneur in China, helps KG connect with global initiatives.
Sailesh J. Pandey, having worked in the founding team of KG, represents KG in Canada.
Sara Subba,a development consultant in Nepal, advises on organization development issues faced by staff of KG.
Tak Chun Chung, a private equity investor in Hong Kong, manages KG Trust that plans international fund raising.
Pratigya Upadhyaya (DC), an environmental researcher, coordinates US based initiatives.
Janneke Versteeg, a marketing consultant in Holland, advises KG on effective PR.