May 2015 - Met 9 needs (Phase I)
1. Shoes (Rs.700) for Rupsa Pariyar by Rashmi KC
2. Pant (Rs. 800) for Akash Lama by Rashmi KC
3. Pant (Rs. 800) for Anish Pariyar by Rashmi KC
4. Bag (Rs. 500) for Kanchan Lama by Rashmi KC
5. Pant (Rs. 800) for Rahul Nepali by Rashmi KC
6. Tiffin (Rs 1125) for Sabitri Shrestha by KG Team
7. Shoes ( Rs. 700) for Sabitri Shrestha by Shova Amatya
8. Frock (Rs. 800) for Binisha Gurung by Rashmi KC
9. Shirt (Rs. 600) for Binisha Gurung by Nima Rumba
We help small students in need of meals, stationery, clothes etc. Our average gift size is Rs 750, and the last year, we have channeled over 16,000 gifts from individuals contributors, without a single rupees from any INGO or Government.
We work with volunteers (teachers and students) to identify the needs of the students.
We promote the culture of giving by continuously communicating with donors and carrying out reflection-sessions with volunteers.
12,5000+ Needs Met.
This page has details of whose needs were met and by whom.
Dropbox links are broken, so please go here for the profiles.
More on impact here