Dear Enablers - happy dashara-season from Nepal!
Are we innovating? Is it getting reflected in your role?
Please give your view ib this note on innovation. (when voting, you can choose all that apply.)
Topic 1- Human Resources
Pallavi is planning to leave us at the end of August. Aashish left us in July. Umanga is going to be working remotely from India as Kavita is moving there for ante-natal care.
We are trying to recruit one or two persons. We need two types of help:
1. Recruitment interviews - can you participate in them?
2. Weekly overview meetings - can you come to Sunday weekly overview meetings?
You can contact us and let us know of your interest. Thank you. 98511.28610.
Old Discussions can be review by clicking 'read more'
Discussion of the week - "Enabler's Role"
1. How do Enablers ideally want to be engaged with Kehi Garoun? (Medium, Format, Timing)
2. What does Kehi Garoun do for the Enablers? Why are Enablers a part of Kehi Garoun?
Other Main Points
1. Happy Tummy Juka Program: (run by Volunteers) It has helped 800+ students in 4 government schools so far.
2. Gifts Program: Helping 2 children a day needs to come back on track.
3. Cash Flow is a priority for this week.
4. Ventures: Goldstar - Awaiting response for contract renewal. Maya Universe discussion next week.
For a more detailed documentation of the "Enabler's Role" discussion, click here.
Date: Sunday, 21 July, 2013 Time: 1 Hour ( 12:45 - 1:45 pm )
Participants: Deepak Raj Bhandhari, Ingo Wagler, Sara Subba, Pushpa Gurung, Miru Vaidya + KG team
Discussion of the week
Paticipants: Umanga Pandey, Pallavi Manandhar, Krishna Raj Tiwari, Aashish Joshi, Nabraj Khanal, Ankit Acharya, Kripa Khanal, Ingo Wagler, Kavita Srinivasan, Rajeshwor Pradhan
Decisions and Discussions
Date- 12th May 2013
Time - 1: 00 P.m.
Participants- Umanga Pandey, Aashish Joshi, Pallavi Manandhar, Krishna Raj Tiwari, Nabraj Khanal, Ram Dagaura, Karan Shah, Ankeet Acharya, Ajit Joshi, Shristi Bhetwal
Time: 1:10 pm - 2:30 pm
Venue: KG Meeting Room
Paticipants: Umanga Pandey, Pallavi Manandhar, Aahsish Joshi, Krishna Raj Tiwari, Kavita Srinivasan, Deepak Rajbhandari, Ajit Joshi, Neejan Shrestha, Anil Shah, Nabraj Khanal, Kripa Khanal, Karan Shah
Discussions and Decisons:
Next Meeting will be held on 2nd June, 2013
This is the weekly update from KG Team meeting on 21st April, 2013